To help you achieve your foodservice sales goals, FreshOne’s team of professionals has years of experience working closely with retail partners just like you to deliver a truly fresh food experience. FreshOne customers benefit from unparalleled insight and competence in managing each specific fresh food logistical need. Whether your order needs to be delivered in a refrigerated, ambient space, frozen or a combination of the these, FreshOne is able to provide the best possible solution. We evaluate the needs of your unique business to create a customized solution in transporting your goods from production to your store or warehouse. Generally products are delivered during the same day to maximize product quality and shelf life. Why do you need a logistics services solution? It seems that supply chain demands grow every day, and the many obstacles of managing those demands grow right with them. Today’s operations managers constantly face:
- How best to get the product to market while insuring freshness
- Pressure to reduce shipping costs.
- Difficulty finding reliable, well managed trucking companies.
- Complications of moving freight / product according to the customer’s demands.
- The challenge of finding quality staff and processes for effective control and handling of their logistics service needs.
- The need to track deliveries and verify the time of their arrival.
- Tracking temperature maintenance, tote receipts and product volumes.
FreshOne provides a comprehensive plan to address each of these issues and amplify the success of your fresh food business. We creatively provide a spectrum of transportation solutions to reduce your supply chain costs and maximize your supply chain efficiency. Many companies are choosing to partner with FreshOne to remove these obstacles from their load, allowing them to focus on other areas of expertise that makes their businesses great. We also offer 3PL refrigerated solutions providing the same services and benefits listed above. Let FreshOne manage your cold case logistics and distribution needs – nationwide