Safety & Quality
Our network consists of the food safety experts in Food Production, Assembly, USDA, FDA, Manufacturing, Microbiology, and Processing. We keep it safe and fresh throughout the supply chain.
FreshOne’s Safety Programs and Tools include:
- SQF, USDA & FDA complianceHACCP planning, plus GMP’s, SSOP’s, and SOP’s for all verification steps.
- Facility guidelines/zones to optimize handling and cross-contamination protection.
- Thorough, step-by-step Training Manuals.
- A Dedicated QA staff in all units, and corporate team of experts to guide training and verify standards adherence.
- Unit level QA staff supported by regional and corporate QA team which conducts internal audits and also coaches.
- All units subjected to regular external (3rd party) quality and sanitation audits.
Our Packaging Program:
- Hand-wrapped, bagged and boxed packaging for sandwiches, salads, parfaits and other fresh products.
- Vacuum skin packaging for extended shelf-life entrees, sides and unique dishes.
- Modified atmosphere packaging (in certain locations).
- New packaging alternatives and specialized branding options.
FreshOne actively collaborates with packaging partners on solutions that extend shelf life while presenting a FRESH image and taste to customers.