Picking the right logistics company for your fresh food business should require more than the basic industry distribution standards. At FreshOne, we take pride in being a different company that goes beyond being just a service provider. As your distribution partner, we will help you to be more efficient in getting your products where they need to be. Through our collaborative business approach, we will help identify ways to drive down costs throughout the program.
Logistics & Distribution
Moving your products to the right place, at the right temperature, at the right time, and at the right price!
- Reliable On-Time Deliveries of Fresh Food Products
- A Technology-Driven Platform
- Transparent Communications
- A Strong Culture to Attract the Best Drivers
- A Closed Loop Dedicated Service
FreshOne Fleet Technology
- Real-time visibility into the location, utilization, and health of vehicles, equipment, and assets.
- Speed, fuel, fault codes, barometric pressure, battery voltage, coolant temp, engine intake temp, engine load, reefer temperature monitoring and more.
- Reports vehicle health, dispatch, and temperature logs to maximize fleet productivity.
- Monitoring of the environmental conditions of our refrigerated trailers and retrieve temperature logs that meet compliance.
- Proof of delivery forms with centralized record keeping
- Electronic hours of service and fuel efficiency reporting
Contact Us Today!
FreshOne Distribution Services Include
Highest Food Safety Standards
We abide by the highest of food safety standards to ensure the quality of the fresh foods that our customers order.
We utilize the latest technologies, including the Samsara system which monitors trucks, routes, temperatures, and drivers in real-time.
Cold Chain Management
We manage a reliable and documented cold chain process from storage to delivery.
We utilize the latest technology to ensure accurate, efficient and timely deliveries.